(Err, we mean to keep you on the cutting edge!)
Articles Around the Web by Digital Marketing NOW
- Three Ways to Juice Your Marketing Results Using Color (MarketingProfs)
- Web UX: From I.M. Pei to Amazon (MITX blog)
- 5 All-Too-Common Data Analysis Mistakes (MITX Blog)
- To Win Big, Do the Exact Opposite of Industry Best Practices (iMediaConnection)
- 3 Ways to Unlock B2B Paid Search Results Beyond Just Leads (Target Magazine)
- Rethink Digital Strategy to Win Big (Website Magazine)
- Wise Words from Leading Business Women (WE Magazine for Women)
- Marketing Metrics for the CMO (iMediaConnection)
- The Science of Marketing Throughout the Entire Funnel (Women On Business)
- Rethinking Your Marketing Channels (Digital Marketing Remix)
- Rethink the Value of Each Customer for Efficient Growth (Women On Business)
- MITX Member Spotlight: Digital Marketing NOW (MITX Blog)
- 13 Hot Internet Marketing Trends in 2013 (StartupNation) (This article has more than 50,000 page views!!)
- Revisit, Reconsider & Rethink Your Digital PR Strategy (MITX Blog)
- Paid Search: In-house vs. Agency (Website Magazine quotes Tom Shapiro)
- Competitive Analysis Techniques to Make Paid Search Campaigns ROCK! (Search Marketing Standard)
- Why Page Views Don’t Matter (iMediaConnection)
- Seven Effective Ways to Integrate Social, Local and Mobile (MarketingProfs)
- A 13-Step Road Map for How to Go Hyper-Local (MarketingProfs)
- The Local Marketing Triangulation Strategy That Gets Results (iMediaConnection)
- 7 Digital Marketing Metrics that Matter Most (MediaPost Online Media Daily)
- 5 Ways Mobile Will Disrupt Your Business (Search Marketing Standard)
- Reel Prospects Back in Online (Realtor Magazine)
- 5 Local Marketing Trends to Focus on in 2012 (Search Marketing Standard)
- Five Marketing Trends That Only a CMO Contemplating Career Suicide Would Ignore (MarketingProfs)
- 25 Keys to Getting Waaaaay More Out of Your Social Media Marketing (MarketingProfs)
- Pre-Search Marketing Campaigns (Website Magazine)
- Develop a 5-Point Digital-Marketing Strategy (MediaPost Online Media Daily)
- 5 Lessons Harry Potter Can Teach Your Business About Magically Magnetic Content Creation (Search Marketing Standard)
- SEO in 30 Minutes or Less: Leveraging Twitter, Tweets & The Twitterverse (Search Marketing Standard)
- SEO in 30 Minutes or Less: Leveraging Smokin’ Hot Heat Maps (Search Marketing Standard)
- SEO In 30 Minutes Or Less: Leverage Facebook To Juice Up Your SEO Results (Search Marketing Standard)
Digital Marketing NOW’s Tom Shapiro will be a featured speaker of the session “Hot Digital Marketing Trends 2014 vs. 20124” on October 18th at FutureM in Boston. Other speakers at FutureM include marketing heavyweights from Google, GE, JetBlue, Hasbro, Fidelity, Walmart and the Harvard Business School. Use code DIGMKTGDISC for 10% OFF your all-access pass to the three-day FutureM event!
- SEO Best Practices; Google AdWords Best Practices; and Geotargeting — eMarketing Association’s POWER of eMarketing Conference, 2012
- Opportunities in the Expanding Digital World — SURTEX, 2012
- Google AdWords Best Practices — eMarketing Association’s POWER of eMarketing Conference, 2011
- Digital Trends — SURTEX, 2011
Digital Trends Presentation by Digital Marketing NOW’s Tom Shapiro Praised
Now in its 25th year, SURTEX is a dynamic B2B market, like no other, filled with the latest trend-on artwork, designers and licensors from around the world. Nearly 300 exhibitors selling and licensing the most diverse art & design of approximately 1,000 artists/designers, draw some 6,000 quality buyers and licensees — top decision-makers from manufacturers and retailers of all product categories. Attendees come from more than 43 countries.
At the 2011 SURTEX Conference in New York City, Digital Marketing NOW’s Tom Shapiro gave the presentation “Digital Trends: From Home Page to the Latest in Social Media,” walking the audience through the evolving digital landscape and the keys to future marketing success.
The response to the presentation was overwhelming. Here is an actual letter sent from the conference organizer to Tom Shapiro after his presentation:
I want to thank you for such a superlative presentation at SURTEX last month! The attendee evaluations were outstanding and you were rated exceptional by nearly every attendee. The survey’s were filled with a wide range of powerful superlatives…ranging from ‘excellent!’ to ‘very inspiring’, ‘engaging’, ‘clearly defined’, ‘organized’, ‘well executed’ and ‘amazing!’ One attendee summed up their impression of your presentation as “absolutely the best forum to develop marketing of our products- enthusiastic!!!… Bring him back.”
I’ve put together the seminar program for George Little Management for the last 5 years and have populated the seminars with well over 100 speakers. I have to say your presentation was right on the money, entertaining, informative and completely enjoyable. You successfully integrated humor and vitality into a topic that has the potential to slide into dry, instructional, techno-speak. Your energy, passion and knowledge of the topic resulted in a seminar on-point, crammed with great detail and information of real value to our attendees.
I hope we can look forward to your return participation as we start to plan for our 2012 program.
Grinspan & Co Art Licensing Consultants
For more information on SURTEX, visit the SURTEX website.